The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliances – October 2023
£250 Currys Voucher Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliances (company no. 1465823) whose registered office is at Vintage House, 36-37 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliances and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are posted on The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliances’ Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight 31st December 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter follow.To be eligible for entry on Facebook you must:
- Like the competition post on Facebook
- Tell us in the comments which of your domestic appliances is your favourite and why
- Once the competition has closed, we will pick a winner at random. You will then be contacted, and your prize will be emailed to you. The prize offered is a £250 Currys Gift Card.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by staff at The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliances or their representative no later than the 14 January 2024.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or not received for any reason.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and indication of an agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.