City, University of London is hosting a corporate engagement event for the School of Mathematics Computer Science and Engineering on May 25 (09:00-17:30).
Attendees can join the School of Science and Technology for an enriching day of engagement, discussion, lab tours and networking opportunities.
There will be an opportunity to:
- Find out more about the School’s work on net zero emissions
- Learn how better to access UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) and Innovate UK Funding
- Network with existing new academic and corporate partners.
In addition to external keynote lectures, there will also be:
- Talks by City and external experts on local areas of excellence
- Laboratory visits to show the School’s capabilities
- Break out groups to learn about corporate-university brokerage schemes and specific areas of funding.
For more information and to register, click here.