The term “The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliance”, “AMDEA” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vintage House, 36 – 37 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TL.. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only (and is provided to you free of charge).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law (see Disclaimer below).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (below) which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or documents without our prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by posting revisions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- These terms and conditions will be covered by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions or out of your use of the website is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This website and its contents is copyright of AMDEA, except where otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
Any reproduction or redistribution of parts or all contents in any form is prohibited, other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal, non-commercial and non-profit use only; and
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not without our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website in any way. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information is provided by AMDEA and whilst we use our reasonable endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. AMDEA has no control over and therefore accepts no responsibility for the content of any third party website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whatsoever arising under this disclaimer or in connection with the use or inability to use our website, or any of its contents and material, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, including without limitation, any loss of profit, contract, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which can not be excluded or limited under law.
We make no warranty that the contents of this website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and we shall have no liability in respect thereof. You should note that certain links on this website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites which are not under the control of AMDEA. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control or responsibility for the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AMDEA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.