AMDEA acts as an informed conduit between industry, Government and the consumer on all issues that affect the manufacture and the use of household appliances in the UK.
Our main aims are to:
- provide a channel for representation to Governments and other authorities on proposed changes to legislation and other matters that may have an impact on the industry
- communicate the contribution and strengths of the UK appliances Industry to all sectors
- provide an independent forum for manufacturers trading in the UK to discuss and debate technical and policy matters
- keep our members informed of developments/changes in legislation, regulation and conditions affecting the industry
- provide information to aid the membership within their day-to-day business, such as market information and trends, technical advice and to
- raise standards and promote the benefits of efficient, high quality appliances